Happy Hour: An Open Discussion — Is It Freakin’ Over Yet? Grab a Drink & Take a Seat
Grab a beverage, find a comfortable spot and settle in. We’ll close day one of the Summit with a lively open discussion about the agency business. Get your camera on be ready to jump in.
Our Happy Hour will be hosted by Maggie Jennings, Global Growth Director of Wieden + Kennedy, and Brent Hodgins, Managing Director of Mirren. Over an “end-of-the-day beverage,” they will discuss several breaking trends impacting the industry and how agencies are navigating the year that is 2020. To help provide further insight, the audience will have the opportunity to contribute throughout the entire discussion.
Topics will include:
- Where Is Most New Business Landing in Q4? What’s Ahead for Q1?
- How Has This Period Actually Helped the Agency Industry to Innovate?
- How Are (Remote) Agency Teams Finding Their Creative Energy?
- How Do Agencies Need to Adapt for the More “Real-Time” Nature of Client Project Work?
- How Can Agencies Return to More Equitable Terms with Their Clients?
- Who’s Going to Win the Election? Okay… we may skip this one…
Feel free to jump in on the discussion or just take it all in.